Connecting You with the Right Entertainment Lawyer in Edmonton
Right Legal is Canada’s top lawyer referral service connecting Edmontonians with the right entertainment lawyer, so you get the legal representation you need.
Secure, convenient, and designed to be a stress-free way to connect anyone to the legal services they need.
Here’s how we work
Answer a few
We’ll search for Edmonton lawyers
based on your criteria
We’ll email you the
You review and select the right lawyer
We’ll help you setup a meeting
At Right Legal, we make finding the right entertainment lawyerstress-free.
Simply answer some questions online and we’ll send connect you the top of entertainment and media lawyers that match your criteria. Once you’ve had a chance to look over the list of offers and make your selection, we’ll exchange contact information to get your case moving forward.
We search and carry out background checks to guarantee you receive offers matched from the very best lawyers in Edmonton. That way you can feel confident that you have the right legal counsel for your needs.
Find your Entertainment Lawyer in Edmonton Today
Long considered “Hollywood North,” Canada has a dynamic, well-known national and international arts industry. To effectively make progress in this fast-paced sector, it is wise to consult a lawyer with proven entertainment law experience and sector-specific, problem-solving skills.
Edmonton is home to some of the nation’s premier entertainment law groups who offer a customized and complete range of legal services to Canada’s artists and performers.
Entertainment law can cover a variety of sectors such as music, film, theatre or sports, book publishing, and gaming. An entertainment lawyer in Edmonton will be familiar with the requirements it takes to protect you as an artist so you can legally market your work and guarantee that your rights are respected and that you are receiving a fair offer in exchange.
Entertainment law firms are available to give advice on a large range of issues in the arts industry, including acquisitions, development, distribution, licensing and lawsuits.
Your Edmonton entertainment lawyer can offer you creative and effective options
Edmonton lawyers can provide useful solutions to complicated issues in the industry such as:
- Advising on contract or deal terms and structures;
- Counselling on worldwide industry requirements;
- Drafting and negotiating agreements and other entertainment-related agreements;
- Conflict resolution, and
- Anaging rights acquisitions.
An entertainment lawyer in Edmonton can help you in these areas
Literary / Publishing
- Writer Agreements
- Publishing Agreements
- Option Agreements
- General Counsel
- Libel Vetting
Digital / Interactive Media
- Counselling on the collection, screening, editing, and publication of user-generated content
- Conducting pre-publication review of materials for defamation, privacy, and other publication torts
- Drafting employment and freelancer agreements
- Drafting design and development services agreements
- Drafting non-competition, non-circumvention and confidentiality agreements
- Negotiating and drafting collaboration agreements
- Advice on advertising, sweepstakes, and contest laws
- Drafting non-disclosure agreements
- Negotiating and drafting intellectual property license and assignment agreements
- Negotiating and drafting software and other vendor agreements
- Conducting trade-mark clearance searches for project names and other logos, symbols, and tag lines
- Registration of trade-marks, including project names and other logos, symbols, and tag lines
- Preparation and filing of copyright applications for the registration of online works
- Counselling on copyright licenses, both in respect of individuals works and the use of third-party works
Visual Arts and Graphic Design
- Agent/Dealer Agreements
- Collaboration Agreements
- Copyright Licences
- Exhibition Loan Agreements
- Model Releases
- Commission Agreements
- Design Services Agreements
Film and TV
- Producer, Director, Writer Agreements (Guild and non-Guild)
- Cast & Crew Agreements
- Errors and Omissions Opinions
- Releases: Talent, Location, Interview
- Option/Purchase Agreements
- Broadcast Licences
- Distribution Agreements
- Music Clearances
- Composer Agreements
- Booking Agent Agreements
- Management Agreements
- Publishing Agreements
- Co-Publishing Agreements
- Mechanical Licences
- Synchronization Licences
- Master Use Licence
- Producer Agreements
- Recording Agreements (including 360 deals and joint ventures)
- Performance Agreements And Riders
- Music Video Production
- Talent Agreements
- Rights Acquisition
- Production Agreements
- Production Services (including Cast & Crew, and Facilities Agreements)
- Booking, Touring, and Presentation Agreements
- Licenses and Permits
- Entertainment law info library.
- Media and Entertainment law news.
- Tax law. See: Edmonton tax lawyers.
- Business Law issues. See: Edmonton Business lawyers.
We Will Connect You with the top Entertainment Lawyers in Edmonton.
Questions? Please fill out the form below.
Available Online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.